On this page we hope to include details of current fundraising projects and specific items which you may be interested in giving towards. If you’d like your gifts to be used for general purposes, please see our Guide to Giving page.
For our 21st Birthday...
We have been working on a number of visuals that we would like to put up around the house and grounds over the coming months to help us to point the campers to the gospel and encourage them in their faith.
These visuals include:
- New values – for the Oakes ministry and for the campers.
- Inspirational characters from history and from the Bible.
- Memories and reflections from past team, parents, group leaders, teachers and campers. We can enlarge these along with corresponding photographs to create visuals.
- Memory verses superimposed on to Oakes activity photos.
- New signage around the site.
We have a very long list of visuals that we would like to get printed, which we estimate to cost around £4,500. So, for our 21st birthday, on 3 July 2021, we are asking for 210 people to give £21 each towards this project (although you can give a different amount if you wish).
Please consider supporting this project so that we can give The Oakes a new and vibrant look
To donate specifically to this project, please click on the button below. If you’d like to give another way, please communicate with us that you would like your gift to go to this purpose. Thank you.